What Beauty Essentials Should You Pack?
More on your mind than what goes in your carry-on bag.
A few cosmetics go a long way, and with the rising cost of baggage fees, it’s a good idea to pack lightly. And since you are having your hair done and makeup professionally applied, you won’t need much. With all that kissing you’ll be doing, besides bringing a great touch-up lipstick, you will also need the following: Continue Reading…
At Bridal Makeovers by Aradia we have the privilege of being inspired, amazed and swept off our feet by the beautiful affairs from all over South Florida that we create hair and makeup for. The wedding of our lovely bride Vicky was a classic example of why we love what we do! She chose the Deering Estate for her wedding because it is such a beautiful venue for an outdoor, historic Florida event.
In two words, I would describe Vicky’s wedding to be elegant and classic! Check it out. This wedding is full of all of my favorite things: a beautiful lace wedding gown, beautiful blossoms, and a gorgeous couple madly in love.
Posted February 18th, 2016. Add a comment
Hello my brides, I am back! Today I wanted to share some of the photos of Bridal Makeovers by Aradia’s bride – Vanessa, who was immersed by the beauty of the historic Biltmore Estate on her September 19th, 2015 wedding day. It was truly one of the most memorable weddings of the year in one of the most luxurious wedding venues in the world!
Posted February 8th, 2016. Add a comment
Check out another one of our gorgeous brides – Sabdy. Her wedding made on the pages of Munaluchi Bridal!
Sabdy’s wedding makeup by BRIDAL MAKEOVERS by Aradia
I love working with brides that love MAKEUP! I also loved working with this bride because Sabdy had a great sense of style that translated into the modern and trendy design elements of her wedding. And as a result, her wedding was spectacular! Let love never leave her house and happiness stay with her forever…
… for the bride who craves culture and style! Cheers Miami… City of Multicultural Weddings!
About Bridal Makeovers by Aradia
Steadily growing as an internationally established name in the world of bridal make up artistry, Aradia’s multi-cultural inspired background and sense of aesthetics transforms her work into a unique statement.
Creating the classically, natural bridal hair and makeup look for Stacy Livingston was such a pleasure! The extraordinary Boca Raton Resort & Club set the stage for Stacy and Josh’s elegant wedding.
The beautiful venue is the epitome of timeless elegance surrounded by seaside charm. Bridal hair specialist Renee Plante created the beautiful hairstyles and wedding photographer Emily Harris captured every gorgeous detail and moment. Bridal Makeup Artist: Aradia
“We had an amazing experience with Bridal makeovers!! And best of all, Josh loved my makeup look and was so happy with how natural it was!”
– Stacy Continue Reading…
For those about to rock: here’s some bridal makeup inspiration for you! Paulina’s wedding was not only beautifully modern and glamorous, but the way it was photographed by Haring Photography has blown my mind.
The beautiful bride plays the drums, making her wedding reception truly memorable.
The ceremony and reception were held at The Ritz-Carlton Bal Harbour. I love all this creativity and this wedding might just be the epitome of the Bridal Makeovers by Aradia bride! Continue Reading…
Posted January 28th, 2015. Add a comment
I am so proud that our work is being featured in Borrowed and Blue!
Hair & Makeup By Bridal Makeovers Featured in Borrowed and Blue!
WEDDING DATE: 3/20/2014
GETTING READY LOCATION: The Biltmore Hotel
1200 Anastasia Avenue
Coral Gables, FL 33134
WEDDING LOCATION: Vizcaya Museum & Gardens
MAKEUP by ARADIA
HAIR by KEI PUCCI
About Bridal Makeovers by Aradia
Having a professional make-up artist on your wedding day is essential for the demands of the event. My “camera ready” techniques will have you looking exceptionally radiant on your big day. And of course, your makeup will be water/sweat-resistant, with guaranteed lasting power well through the event.
Bridal Makeovers by Aradia
Visit us on Facebook
Explore Bridal Makeovers by Aradia on Pinterest
Hello brides! I don’t know where the time has gone, but I’ve been MIA with good reason(s). The main reason being my focus on the many amazingly gracious (and gorgeous!) 2014 brides that I’ve had had the pleasure of working with. So I’m back with a super exciting post.
Bridal Makeovers Bride Ruth Kormoi’s Wedding in Miami Beach
I had the honor of doing the bride’s makeup, whose wedding, the tennis star Serena Williams crashed! How many brides can say that Serena Williams not only crashed their wedding, but also did it in a skin-tight leopard swimsuit? Continue Reading…
Today’s blog was designed with the globetrotting bride-to-be in mind. If you want a wedding with an authentic island experience, but don’t actually want to go off the beaten’ path, then Miami Beach is for you. It’s all about paradise overflowing with fun-filled activities and lounging on the beach.
Take your hair and makeup cues from Bridal Makeovers’ looks of undone elegance.
This, my brides, is exactly what a destination wedding should be, an intimate celebration with you and your groom. It’s the perfect way to say “I do”… Made even more perfect with gorgeous hair and makeup by a team that specializes in destination wedding beauty. Continue Reading…
Posted November 27th, 2013. Add a comment
Congratulations on your engagement! BRIDAL MAKEOVERS wants to help you look and feel your best on one of the most important and biggest days of your life.
Look like a model on your wedding day!
Your wedding day is quickly approaching, and all the details are in check: venue, flowers, cake, DJ, photographer, dress, invitations, favors, shoes, etc. Hair and Makeup are also among the list of important decisions to make, but they are probably one of the last things on your mind. With so many options, choosing the perfect bridal hair and makeup stylist may seem just as daunting and stressful as deciding on all the other details. However, once you have selected the perfect makeup artist, your mind will be at ease knowing that you will look your absolute best for the wedding day. Here, we will simplify the process for you by suggesting a few helpful tips.
1) PRICING: Rates listed are estimates and are negotiable depending on assignment. Bridal Packages include a pre-wedding makeup design appointment and on location services on the day of your event. We offer discounts and a wide range of services that can accommodate small to large parties. Contact us today and mention this blog for an additional 20% off your bridal package. We are pleased to provide a custom bridal package quotation by request.
2) PHOTOS: Your wedding day makeup is critical for being camera ready for your photographs. It’s easy to overlook or assume that your “everyday makeup” applied a little heavier will do the trick. It’s important to hire a Makeup Artist that specializes in bridal makeup, and that has been trained in how to create a long-lasting application that will look not only amazing in person, but on film. Click on link to view photos of some of past brides: Real Brides
3) REFERRALS: Ask for referrals from friends, wedding websites, photographers and wedding planners — you’ll likely get several. Check out these artists’ web page or blog. (If they don’t have a webpage or blog, that usually indicates a lesser degree of professionalism – be wary). Look at their online portfolio. Do any of the pictures resemble your inspiration pictures? Read through their website, especially any FAQ page – do you get a sense of the person who has published this information, and do you like her? Finally, refer to her services and rates. Does she offer the services you’re looking for, and at a rate you’re comfortable with? Remember, with makeup, you DO get what you pay for, so never go with the lowest bid. From your research, select one or more artists and schedule consultations or trial runs. Click on link for images: On Location Work
4) PRODUCTS: As professional makeup artists, we have done our research and we know the best products that will provide the best coverage with the least amount of makeup possible so that your bridal makeup application will look completely natural. We are also trained to properly highlight your best features and contour your face so that you will look absolutely stunning in your wedding photos. We are also trained to look at a client and automatically know what colors are best to compliment your eye color, skin tone and hair color as well as what types of products are best for your unique skin type and conditions. We pride ourselves in using the best-of-the-best products from the top lines such as: NARS, MAC, Yves Saint Laurent , Makeup Forever, Cover FX and Smash-box. For airbrush makeup, I use the elite Pro Temptu line, which ensure flawless, long-lasting coverage. Click on link for images: Getting Ready with Bridal Makeovers
5) PERSONALIZED SERVICE: As a professional makeup artist dedicated to brides, I am able to translate all of that knowledge and love of style and beauty to the visual and emotional vocabulary of weddings. Having experienced weddings from both a personal and professional perspective, I can truthfully say no one is more dedicated to brides than I am. Please feel free to call me back to go over your dreams, desires and budget needs. I am looking forward to the opportunity to work with you and show you just how committed we are to making your bridal beauty dreams come true!
6) THE RED CARPET EXPERIENCE: We are always in-the-know about the bridal beauty industry and keep up with the latest styles and trends. We use only the most high-end products and will take into account how hair and makeup translates onto camera. We travel to you to meet your wedding day needs at the location of your choosing. We provide any specialty services (airbrushing, false eyelashes, hair extensions, etc.) Aradia specializes in airbrush makeup. Unlike traditional makeup (hand applied) airbrush makeup sprays a fine mist so the makeup sits evenly on your skin. Airbrush provides a flawless coverage (sheer to full), by minimizing skin imperfections while giving skin a beautifully natural looking finished result that lasts up to 12 hours!
7) ONE-STOP SHOP: We have a highly extensive list of services; hair, makeup, fashion styling and even photography. Just tell us what you need and we’ll take care of the rest, going above and beyond so you can be worry-free. Our team consists of 13 different artists, always on-call. On the rare occasion that the one you booked cancels due to an emergency, a back-up artist will be available. BRIDAL MAKEOVERS is an established, experienced company, not a solo artist. This is important for many different reasons but the most important is accountability. When you hire a solo artist, it is just them, they have no one to answer to. All of my stylists are accountable to me and I can tell you, I have incredibly high standards!
8) PEACE OF MIND: Lastly, as an aspect that can easily be overlooked, the person you choose should make you feel relaxed and comfortable. You should be able to easily communicate your visions and concerns to the makeup artist without much hesitation. Since you will be spending a lot of time with your makeup artist on the day of the wedding and maybe on occasions leading up to the event, you will want to choose someone whose personality meshes well with yours. This will make the experience all the more special and fun! We have over 20 years of experience servicing high-end weddings. Word-of-mouth and repeat clients come to us for our class, professionalism and style. Also, because we are a company, we are able to offer many features and benefits that a solo artist can not such as regular office hours in case you need to talk to someone right away! I really think the bottom line is peace of mind! When you hire The Art of Bridal Makeovers by Aradia, you are buying a guarantee that you will be happy. I make sure of it!
Click here to read some of the reviews from past brides: Art of Beauty – Bridal Makeovers by Aradia Reviews Aradia Professional Makeup Artist
ABOUT BRIDAL MAKEOVERS BY ARADIA
Aradia Vive, owner and founder of BRIDAL MAKEOVERS, is an award winning professional makeup artist based in Miami Beach. Aradia has extensive experience in production/tv, print and fashion as a 20 year plus veteran of the beauty industry. Aradia is an internationally-known makeup artist and educator who is dedicated brides.
Booking several months in advance is advisable when booking on-location artists. We often get booked 6-9 months prior to a wedding date. Also, doing a trial before your wedding is most ideal when you have a good idea of the direction you would like to go with your hair and makeup by gathering images online or in magazines of styles you would like to try. We will determine what works best for your skin tone, accentuate your best features and make you look the most beautiful on this special day!
Thanks so much! Please feel free to contact us with any questions.We understand the inevitable stress that comes along with the joy of a wedding, so we promise to be there for you every step of the way, from the planning stages right up to the altar.
I am really looking forward to meeting you and fulfilling your dreams and desires for your bridal look!
All of my best,
Professional Makeup Artist